Retail Property (high street) for saleNEWSAGENTS BUSINESS, LORD STREET, FLEETWOOD, LANCASHIRE, FY7
- SUCCESSFULLY OPERATED NEWSAGENTS BUSINESS WITH ACCOMODATION
- BUSINESS INGOING: £49,950
- PRIME LOCATION ON THE HIGH STREET
- WEALTH OF PASSING PEDESTRIAN & VEHICLE TRADE
- GROUND FLOOR SHOP AND/OR WHOLE BUILIDNG
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this successfully operated newsagents business on a leasehold or freehold basis. The business is available to be purchased and the ground floor premises available to be leased with a new lease to be negotiated.
The business and building can be purchased as a whole. The first floor comprises of a 2 bedroom flat. The flat is presently let out but may be available with vacant possession. The newsagents is being successfully operated and is only being sold due to retirement. Account information will be made available following a viewing and meeting with the seller.
No direct approach is to be made to the business and all viewings and meetings are via Duxburys Commercial on 01253 316 919
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-35554242.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4807FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.