3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeech Way, Linton, Cambridge
Offers Over £450,000
- Detached single storey residence constructed in 2006
- Well equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Dual aspect sitting room with feature fireplace
- 3 bathrooms/shower rooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Ample off road parking and detached double garage
- Generous, private gardens and grounds
- Quiet, tucked away cul-de-sac position
- Village centre a short walk away
'Conkers' is a luxurious and substantial single storey residence set within generous grounds, enjoying an exclusive cul-de-sac position with just 3 other fine homes. Constructed in 2006 to an extremely attractive and well planned design by Bennett Homes, a builder of impeccable reputation and renowned for fine craftsmanship.
The home boasts 3 double bedrooms (including the master and guest bedroom which benefit from fitted wardrobes and luxury en-suites) and a generous family bathroom. Further attention is drawn to the kitchen/breakfast room fitted with attractive cabinetry and a range of expensive integrated Bosch appliances. Just off the kitchen is a handy utility room. The bay windowed sitting/dining room is generously proportioned and boasts a fabulous feature fireplace.
Outside there is ample off road parking which leads to the detached double garage. Both the front and rear gardens are laid to lawn. The rear garden has flower and shrub borders and an expansive patio area, all of which is enclosed by fencing to provide excellent levels of privacy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S16930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.