3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMealsgate, Wigton, CA7
Offers in Region of
- EPC Grade D
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms - One En-suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen. Utility Room
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing
- Pleasant Rural Location
- Garage. Utility Room. Seperate WC
- Parking For Several Cars. Office
- Extensive Gardens
* SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED BUNGALOW. EXTENSIVE GARDENS. AMPLE PARKING. CLOSE TO NATIONAL PARK * Benfitting from gas central heating and double glazing and the beautifully presented accommodation comprises reception hall with loft access, a spacious living room/dining room with feature fireplace and gas fire, a kitchen/breakfast room with an extensive range of fitted units with complementary work tops, electric hob with hood over and oven below, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There are two double bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. The garage has light and power door to the utility room which is also accessed from the dining area and has an external door. There is an extensive front garden with a variety of fruit trees, raised flower beds, a side/rear garden and a detached home office which has light and power and parking for several cars. EPC grade D.
Mealsgate is situated approximately five miles from the market town of Wigton, approximately sixteen miles from the border city of Carlisle and approximately twelve miles from the town of Cockermouth. Mealsgate is situated on the A595 and is on edge of the Lake District National Park.
This well presented family bungalow is well worth of a viewing to appreciate the accommodation, the location and the improvements made by the present owners. The property is located close to the Lake District National Park an area of outstanding natural beauty. For room dimensions please visit the property on your-move.co.uk.
Lounge Area 17' 3" x 15' 4" (5.25m x 4.67m )
Dining Area 10' 9" x 9' 6" (3.27m x 2.88m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 11" x 10' 6" (5.15m x 3.21m )
Conservatory 16' 2" x 11' 4" (4.93m x 3.45m )
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 12' 9" (4.45m x 3.9m )
Bedroom 10' 2" x 11' 2" (3.09m x 3.4m )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 8' 10" (3.17m x 2.7m )
Family Bathroom / WC 7' 1" x 5' 2" (2.16m x 1.58m )
Utility Room 15' 9" x 6' 2" (Excluding Recess) (4.8m x 1.88m (Excluding Recess) )
Garage 19' 6" x 15' 2" (Maximum) (5.95m x 4.61m (Maximum) )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35568018.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528329872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Wigton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.