4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 1 The Greyhound, Swindon
- HALL & GUEST CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE (Front/Side) 17' into bay X 12'4" into bay (5.19m x 3.76m)
- DINING KITCHEN (Rear) 25'1" X 13'1" max (7.64m x 4m)
- UTILITY (Side) 6'3" X 5'10" (1.91m x 1.79m)
- MASTER BEDROOM (Front) 12'4" plus door recess x 11'3" (3.77m x 3.45m)
- EN-SUITE (Side) 7'9" x 3'10" (2.38m x 1.17m)
- BEDROOM 2 (Front) 11'7" incl stairhead x 10'9" incl wardrobe (3.53m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 3 (Rear) 10'3" x 9'5" (3.14m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 4 (Rear) 12'1" x 6'9" (3.70m x 2.07m)
- BATHROOM (Rear) 7'4" x 6'1" (2.25m x 1.87m) & REAR DETACHED GARAGE
Full descriptionSHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT. PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED. This New Build 4 Bedroom Detached with separate Garage forms part of an exciting development of stunning new Homes by Greyhound Homes Limited in a mix of styles with 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Homes. This Plot forms part of the 1st phase release of 3 & 4 Bedroom Detached and comprises: Reception Hall, Guest Cloakroom, Front Lounge, Rear Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances, Separate Utility Room, Landing, Master Bedroom with built-in wardrobe & En-Suite, 3 Further Bedrooms (Bed 2 with built-in wardrobe) and House Bathroom. PEA - TBC.
3 & 4 BEDROOM DETACHED PRICES FROM £299,950 - £397,500.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5858969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.