3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 3 The Greyhound, Swindon
- Hall & Guest Cloakroom
- Lounge (Rear) 15'5" x 14'5"into patio (4.72m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen (Front) 12'1" x 8' (3.70m x 2.45m)
- Bedroom 1 (Through) 17' x 9'1" (5.18m x 2.77m)
- En-Suite (Side) 6'11" max x 4'10" (2.12m x 1.48m)
- Bedroom 2 (Front) 13'4" plus wardrobe x 8'11" (4.07m x 2.73m)
- Bedroom 3 (Rear) 10'2" x 8'5" plus wardrobe (3.1m x 2.58m)
- House Bathroom (Side) 8'5" max into door x 6'5" (2.58m x 1.96m)
- Integral Garage
SHOW HOME & THIS PLOT AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT. PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED. This New Build 3 Bedroom Detached with Integral Garage forms part of an exciting development of stunning new Homes by Greyhound Homes Limited in a mix of styles with 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Homes. This Plot fronts onto Wombourne Road and comprises: Reception Hall, Guest Cloakroom with white suite, Rear Lounge, Kitchen, Landing, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room with white suite, 2 Further Bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobe) and House Bathroom with white suite. TYPICAL INTERNAL PHOTOS ARE FROM PLOT 1. OUTSTANDING SPECIFICATION TO INCLUDE BESPOKE FITTED KITCHENS BY "DAY ROOMS" OF TETTENHALL - COME AND CHOOSE THE FITTINGS FOR YOUR NEW HOME. PEA - TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5859000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.