4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 4 The Greyhound, Swindon
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE (Front) 16'4" x 13'8" incl. stairs (4.99m x 4.17m)
- DINING KITCHEN (Rear) 16'9" x 10'4" max into patio (5.12m x 3.17m)
- UTILITY (Rear) 6' x 5'3" (1.62m x 0.99m) & GUEST CLOAKROOM
- BEDROOM 1 (Front) 10'1" plus wardrobe x 10' plus door recess (3.07m x 3.05m)
- EN-SUITE (Side) 6'9" incl. shower x 4'8" (2.05m x 1.42m)
- BEDROOM 2 (Front) 12'11" plus wardrobe x 10'1" (3.95m x 3.08")
- BEDROOM 3 (Rear) 11'3" x 6'8" (3.45m x 2.51m)
- BEDROOM 4 (Rear) 11'3" x 6'8" (3.45m x 2.05m)
- BATHROOM (Rear) 6'11" x 6'6" (2.12m x 1.99m) & INTEGRAL GARAGE
SHOW HOME OPEN SAT 3RD SEPTEMBER 11.00AM - 1.00PM (OR WEEK DAYS BY APPOINTMENT). PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED. This New Build 4 Bedroom Detached with Integral Garage forms part of an exciting development of stunning new Homes by Greyhound Homes Limited in a mix of styles with 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Homes. This Plot fronts onto Wombourne Road and comprises: Entrance Hall, Front Lounge, Rear Dining Kitchen, Separate Utility Room, Guest Cloakroom with white suite, Landing, Master Bedroom with built-in wardrobe & En-Suite Shower Room with white suite, 3 Further Bedrooms (Bed 2 with built-in wardrobe) and House Bathroom with white suite. TYPICAL INTERNAL PHOTOS ARE FROM PLOT 1. OUTSTANDING SPECIFICATION TO INCLUDE BESPOKE FITTED KITCHENS BY "DAY ROOMS" OF TETTENHALL - COME AND CHOOSE THE FITTINGS FOR YOUR NEW HOME. PEA - TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5859016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.