1 bedroom flat for saleGreenstead Road, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- First Floor Apartment
- Kitchen & Lounge/Diner
- Bedroom & Bathroom
- Communal Parking & Courtyard
- Town Centre Access
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, this one bedroom first floor flat is situated to the east of Colchester off Greenstead Road and would be an ideal first time purchase. The property benefits from kitchen, lounge/diner, bedroom, bathroom and communal parking and garden.
Entrance Door To:
With stairs to first floor. Entrance door to:
Laminate flooring, doors to:
Lounge / Diner 13' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.22m x 3.10m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, storage heater, laminate flooring, storage cupboard, door to:
Kitchen 6' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front, range of base and eye level units with drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, lino flooring, space for appliances.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' ( 3.84m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled floor, window providing borrowed light from kitchen.
There is communal parking and a communal paved courtyard area.
Refer to map
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35569284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS111454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.