2 bedroom maisonette for saleLe Strange Terrace, HUNSTANTON
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Fantastic Location
- Sea Views
- Garage Parking
A TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE located close to the TOWN CENTRE and SEAFRONT. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge and kitchen to the first level with two bedrooms and bathroom on the next floor. The property also benefits from parking in a communal garage area underneath.
A TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE located close to the TOWN CENTRE and SEAFRONT. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge and kitchen to the first level with two bedrooms and bathroom on the next floor. The property also benefits from parking in a communal garage area underneath. A viewing of this property is advised to appreciate.
Staircase to the first floor with cupboard under, further built in cupboard,
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.71m )
Sliding patio door on to the BALCONY, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.07m x 1.85m )
Fitted base and wall units, matching drawers, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, fitted worktops, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, built in cupboard with gas fired boiler.
With access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" max x 9' 1" ( 3.73m max x 2.77m )
Window to rear, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' ( 1.88m x 1.83m )
Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, low level wc, hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboard below, radiator.
There is parking for a car located underneath the property in a communal garage area
The property is leasehold with a term of 69 years remaining. The ground rent is £50 per annum and the maintenance charge is £60 per month which includes water rates. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VENDOR IS IN THE PROCESS OF EXTENDING THE LEASE FOR A FURTHER 99 YEARS.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35604180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN101864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.