2 bedroom apartment for saleLower Hall Street, St. Helens
- Two Bedroom Fourth Third Apartment
- Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen Area
- Breakfast Bar
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite To The Master Bedroom
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
- Ideal Buy To Let Investment
Entrance Hall - 3.15m x 3.10m (10'04 x 10'02) - Doors leading to both bedrooms, the bathroom and the lounge area. Laminate effect wood flooring. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen Area - 5.92m x 4.32m (19'05 x 14'02) - Double glazed door overlooking the rear of the development. Laminate effect wood flooring. Television point. A range of base and wall units with matching work surfaces and breakfast bar. Part tiled walls, Radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.56m x 3.07m (11'08 x 10'01) - Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Television point. Door leading to the en suite. Radiator.
En Suite - A three piece suite comprising a walk in shower cubicle with inset shower unit, low level wc and a pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two - 3.68m x 2.57m (12'01 x 8'05) - Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.84m x 1.55m (9'04 x 5'01) - A three piece suite comprising a panelled bath, low level wc and a pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35606295.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25727040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alpha Move, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.