3 bedroom bungalow for saleEye Road, PETERBOROUGH
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Chalet Home
- 3 / 4 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite & Balcony
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Good Sized Plot
- Convenient Location
Good sized plot situated in a convenient location near local amenities with a balcony off the master bedroom. Additionally there is a well presented large garden currently split into two sections with ample off road parking to front.
Altered to provide spacious family accommodation this detached chalet bungalow sits on a good sized plot with ample off road parking. The property comprises; entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room / bedroom four, fitted kitchen / breakfast room, study area, lean to connection, ground floor bathroom and bedroom. The landing leads to a master bedroom with ensuite & balcony, there are two further bedrooms. Situated not far from local amenities viewing is highly recommended.
Door leading to Entrance Hall.
Storage cupboard, radiator, dado rail, spot lights to ceiling, picture rail, wall light points, wall mounted thermostat and light tunnel.
Lounge 15' 3" Into Bay x 11' 9" Into Recess ( 4.65m Into Bay x 3.58m Into Recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, electric fire with period style surround, TV point, laminate flooring, four wall mounted speaker points and coving to textured ceiling.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator and storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 4" Min x 11' 1" ( 5.28m Min x 3.38m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces over, breakfast bar, 1 1/2 bowl sink with single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, electric hob, integrated eye level electric oven, pantry, space for fridge / freezer, vinyl flooring, kick plate heater, double glazed window to side & rear and door to side.
Study / Rear Hallway 6' 7" Min x 9' 7" ( 2.01m Min x 2.92m )
Dado rail, storage cupboard, radiator and French doors to connection.
Conservatory 14' Max x 11' 1" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.38m Max )
Ceramic tiled flooring, door to garden and door to Utility.
Fitted with base & eye level units, plumbing for washing machine and stainless steel sink with double drainer.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; spa bath with fitted shower above, vanity wash hand basin & low level wc, heated towel rail, coving to ceiling and glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side and coving to textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 19' 9" x 9' 3" Max ( 6.02m x 2.82m Max )
Part sloping textured ceiling.
Storage heater, built in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, wall light points, storage cupboard, loft access and sliding patio door to balcony overlooking rear garden.
Ensuite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin & low level wc, ceramic tiled splash backs, shaver / light point and double glazed window to rear.
Irregular 'T' shaped room.
Double glazed window to front, spotlights to vaulted ceiling, TV point, sloping ceiling and restricted head height.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
To the front of the property is a good size gravel drive & parking area with a pond feature. Gated access leads to a garage with workshop behind. The rear garden is divided into a lawn & decking area with a purpose built outhouse with power & lighting connected and a well tendered vegetable garden with greenhouse & shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35609109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG110770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.