5 bedroom detached house for saleAsh House, The Street, Aldham
- Detached Family Home
- Ample Off Road Parking & Double Garage With Electric Doors
- Suitable For Elderly / Disabled Resident
- Three Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites & Family Bathroom
- Conservatory With Under Floor Heating
Ash House is situated on a non estate position with field views to the front and rear. An unrivalled spot with plenty of parking to the front, a double garage with electric doors, good sized rear garden and versatile accommodation internally. What stood out in particular for our valuer was the ground floor which could accommodate an elderly or disabled resident as the large ground floor bedroom has an oversized door frame for a wheelchair which leads into a wet room.
Continuing on the ground floor there is an impressive entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, study, conservatory with under floor heating, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor is a landing, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and a separate family bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms which have access to a Jack & Jill style en-suite. Confused? Please see our floorplan for help.
Aldham is situated on the outskirts of Hadleigh which in turn provides great amenities, shops, supermarkets and the choice of three fantastic primary schools.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35645208.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL2PAL9002471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer & Partners, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.