3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Meadows, Greetland, Halifax
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Property in Greetland,
- Far Reaching Views to the Rear,
- Rear Balcony,
- Off Road Parking & Garage,
- Generous Sized Rear Garden
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic Three Bedroom Property in one of Calderdales most sought after locations of Greetland. Having well respected local schooling, shops on stainland road and m62 access all within short proximity.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic Three Bedroom Property in one of Calderdales most sought after locations of Greetland. Having well respected local schooling, shops on stainland road and m62 access all within short proximity. A balcony is accessed from the living room offering far reaching views also overlooking the generous sized rear garden. Internally the property further sees; Fitted Kitchen, L Shaped Living Room/Diner to the 1st floor & the ground floor sees the Three good sized Bedrooms along with a storage room, Bathroom & Utility Room. Externally the property has a driveway & integral garage with well looked after gardens to both front and rear having steps from the front of the property leading down to the rear lawned garden and vegetable patch.
Having access to the front of the property and provides access to the 1st floor rooms along with stairs leading to the ground floor.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.02m x 3.23m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect along with providing side access to the property. Fitted kitchen with matching base and wall units, 'belling' induction hob with extractor hood over, 'stoves' double oven, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, splashback tiling with complimentary worktops, space for fridge freezer.
Living Room / Diner 26' 1" x 14' 4" extending to 8' 7" ( 7.95m x 4.37m extending to 2.62m )
L shaped living room, having patio doors opening to the balcony with the most pleasant views. Space for dining tables and chairs and x2 radiators.
Lower Ground Floor Landing
Access to all rooms and storage room.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" behind wardrobes x 10' 11" ( 4.52m behind wardrobes x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect facing the rear garden. Sliding mirrored fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 7' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.29m )
Part of the extension to the property. Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom 3 12' x 7' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.24m )
used as an office by the current owners. Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator
Comprising of a walk in 'Mira' shower , low flush WC, sink into vanity unit with a waterfall chrome tap, fully tiled. Leads through into the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.08m x 2.03m )
With base and wall units, splashback tiles with worktop, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, heated towel rail, low flush WC , tiled floor and part tiles wall, having access to through to the rear garden
Holding the house boiler and ideal for storage
Externally the property has a driveway & integral garage with well looked after gardens to both front and rear having steps from the front of the property leading down to the rear lawned garden and vegetable patch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35648118.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX106912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.