5 bedroom character property for saleMain Street, Winster, Matlock
- Substantial, flexible living accomodation
- Ideal for dependent relative
- Well suited as bed and breakfast or holiday cottage
- Picturesque Peak Park village setting
- With garage and enclosed gardens
A substantial Grade II listed five bedroom stone built residence with garage and enclosed garden, the property is ideally suited as generous family home, B&B, for dependent relative or holiday cottage. Surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside with easy access to local walks and cycle trails.
A substantial Grade II listed five bedroom stone built residence with garage and enclosed garden, the property is ideally suited as generous family home, bed and breakfast, for dependent relative or holiday cottage. The property occupies a picturesque Peak Park village setting close to local shop, school and country inns, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside with easy access to local walks and cycle trails. Retaining charm and character the property would benefit from a degree of modernisation, offering generous family living accommodation which may be completed to individual specifications. The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, sitting/dining room, family room, dining kitchen and utility, five bedrooms, dressing room/office, four en-suites and family bathroom.
A glazed timber entrance door opens into the lobby with oak floorboards, built in storage cupboard and glazed panels.
Sitting / Dining Room 28' 5" x 15' 11" maximum measurements ( 8.66m x 4.85m maximum measurements )
(measurements include the entrance lobby and staircase)
A generous dual aspect reception room with front aspect stone mullioned windows and rear multi paned windows, oak flooring, three radiators and built in storage cupboard. A stone fireplace and hearth houses an open fire grate and a staircase leads to the first floor.
With quarry tiled floor.
Comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin.
A barrel vaulted cellar with stone flagged flooring opening into cellar 2 also with stone flagged flooring.
Family Room 15' 4" x 11' 8" plus recess ( 4.67m x 3.56m plus recess )
A reception room with quarry tiled floor, radiator, exposed roof timbers and side aspect window. A staircase leads to the first floor.
Dining Kitchen 15' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.62m x 3.81m )
Comprising one and a half bowl stainless sink set in roll edge work surface with storage cupboards beneath. Eight ring range with double oven and grill, quarry tiled floor, radiator, side and rear aspect windows and door leading to the rear. With further built in storage cupboard.
Comprising stainless sink, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, two wall mounted boilers and water tanks. With radiator, side aspect window and door leading to the rear.
Comprising low flush WC and side aspect window.
First Floor Landing
With exposed plank flooring and side aspect multi paned window.
Dressing Room / Office Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
With sash window, roof light, stripped plank flooring and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 13' 1" ( 4.47m x 3.99m )
(accessed via the dressing room)
A double bedroom with stripped plank flooring, roof lights, side aspect stone mullioned window and rear aspect window.
With stripped plank flooring, radiator and staircase leading to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 16' 8" x 12' 4" ( 5.08m x 3.76m )
A double bedroom with front aspect stone mullioned window, stripped plank flooring, radiator and exposed roof timbers.
Comprising free standing bath with shower attachment, shower enclosure with glazed screen, low flush WC and wash hand basin. With ladder style heated towel rail, front aspect stone mullioned window, tiled floor and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 11' plus door recess ( 4.14m x 3.35m plus door recess )
A dual aspect double bedroom with front and rear facing double glazed windows, stripped plank flooring, recessed stone fireplace, radiator and exposed beam.
The en-suite to this bedroom is incomplete and can be finished to individual specifications.
Second Floor Landing
With radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 11' plus door recess ( 4.11m x 3.35m plus door recess )
A dual aspect double bedroom with stripped plank flooring, front and rear aspect windows, exposed timber beams and radiator.
Comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin and low flush WC. With tiled floor and ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Five 16' 1" x 15' 2" plus window recess ( 4.90m x 4.62m plus window recess )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window, stripped plank flooring, radiator and exposed roof trusses.
Comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin and low flush WC. With tiled floor, front aspect window, radiator and ladder style heated towel rail.
Exterior And Gardens
With large easily managed seating terrace with planted beds and borders, the neighbouring property has right of way. Steps lead to a garden laid to lawn with mature planted beds, borders, fruit trees, ornamental pond and glazed greenhouse.
With double doors, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.