Plot for saleBispham Road, Blackpool
- EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- APPROXIMATELY 0.09 HECTARES
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 6 TOWNHOUSES
- 3 X 2 STOREY & 3 X 3 STOREY
- CONSISTING ONE 3 BED & FIVE 4 BED PROPERTIES
- PLANNING APPLICATION NO: 15/0088
- LAND ADJACENT TO PLYMOUTH ROAD
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT HAS BEEN CLEARED
- GOOD RESIDENTIAL AREA
- PLANNING ALSO AVAILABLE FOR 12 X 2 BED APARTMENTS
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY: Outline planning permission for the erection of 6 townhouse's comprising 3 x two storey and 3 x three storey consisting of one, three bedroom and five, four bedroom properties, with associated car parking and access from Bispham Road. The site is approximately 0.23 acres in size which has been cleared and ready for development. For further information please use the following link http://idoxpa.blackpool.gov.uk/online-applications/search.do?action=simple along with the application number 15/0088. Interested parties can also contact the local planning office on 01253 476 206 or our Blackpool office on 01253 624047 for further details. Planning is also available for 12 x 2 bedroom luxury apartments, application number 10/1430, further information is also available upon request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.