2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold by Us £375,000
- Impressive raised ground floor apartment with sea & coastal views
- Master bedroom suite with dressing area & en-suite shower room
- Spacious double guest bedroom with further bathroom
- Large through sitting/dining room with plenty of natural light leading onto an enclosed terrace
- Lovely open plan kitchen/dining room
- Access onto the South facing communal gardens from the sun terrace
- Garaging & off-road parking nearby
- Share of freehold thus no ground rent payable
- Managing Agents Hamilton Townsend £475 per 1/4
- Council Tax 'D' £1655.23 Energy Performance Rating
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Enjoying fabulous sea views over Christchurch Bay to the Isle of Wight and The Needles, this raised ground floor apartment is beautifully appointed, forming part of one of Highcliffe´s premier apartment blocks. The spacious accommodation totals approx. 1090sq.ft, with bright and airy living accommodation, presented in show home order throughout. Access to the safe bathing beaches at Highcliffe is just a stone´s throw away and the village centre is just a few hundred yards level walk, making this a most convenient position indeed. A quality apartment, in this exclusive location, right on the cliff top.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35666235.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327001854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.