3 bedroom detached house for saleCromer Road, High Kelling, Holt
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Lovely Gardens
- Popular Location
Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000
A super three bedroom detached house set in mature gardens. This property is situated in the sought after location of High Kelling, just outside the popular market town of Holt. Close to local amenities,
Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000
A super three bedroom detached house set in mature gardens. This property is situated in the sought after location of High Kelling, just outside the popular market town of Holt. Close to local amenities, this property offers lovely gardens, garage, workshop, utility room, two reception rooms, and kitchen. Early viewing is recommended.
Telephone point, staircase, radiator.
Kitchen 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Wall and base units, rolledged worktops, double bowl sink, built in oven,hob, hood over, recess for slimline or standard width dishwasher, space for upright fridge freezer, radiator, arch to;
Airing cupboard housing water tank,butler sink with cupboard under, double glazed sash window to rear, radiator. door to;
Dining Room 15' 10" Max x 11' 6" narrowing to 10' 5" ( 4.83m Max x 3.51m narrowing to 3.18m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, TV point, brick fireplace.
Sitting Room 15' 10" Max x 11' 7" narrowing to 10' 5" ( 4.83m Max x 3.53m narrowing to 3.18m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, fireplace with timber mantle, TV point.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.16m )
Door to rear, double glazed window to rear, water softener, work top with space under for washing machine and dryer, radiator.
WC, pedestal basin, shower cubicle, loft hatch, extractor, heated towel rail, obscured double glazed window to side.
Built in cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 2" narrowing to 13' 2" x 13' 1" ( 4.32m narrowing to 4.01m x 3.99m )
Built in 'walk in' cupboard, radiator, sash double glazed window to front, loft hatch, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 5" narrowing to 10' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m narrowing to 3.18m )
Sash double glazed window to front and to rear, reading lights, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to side and sash double glazed window to the rear, radiator, telephone point.
Lawned front garden, with shingled area, shrubs, trees and hedge/fence borders. Cottage style garden to side, two outside taps to rear ( one for hard water, one for soft water), drive to garage, vegetable patch, raised beds, greenhouse measuring 9'10" x 7'10"
carport, shed measuring 9'8"x 6' and woodstore measuring 12' x 9'9"
Garage 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Electric door, light, oil fired boiler. The vendor advised us that there is gas to the property and that the pipes are installed in the garage.
Workshop 11' 10" x 6' ( 3.61m x 1.83m )
Sectioned off, originally part of the garage. electric storage heater, workbench, vice.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35670495.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL103064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.