2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRasen Lane, Lincoln
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Close to Amenities
- Prime Uphill Position
- VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom end-terrace property. The property benefits from a wide range of local amenities and schooling and is within close proximity to the ever popular Bailgate, Cathedral and Castle.
Situated in a popular uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom end-terrace property. The property benefits from a wide range of local amenities and schooling and is within close proximity to the ever popular Bailgate, Cathedral and Castle. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Lounge, Basement, Kitchen, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Lounge 11' 2" max x 12' 11" ( 3.40m max x 3.94m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, shelving and an open fireplace.
Basement 11' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.89m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood above and plumbing for a dishwasher; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and an open fireplace.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 4' 5" ( 3.53m x 1.35m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 12' 9" into wardrobe ( 3.51m x 3.89m into wardrobe )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and a feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.43m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and an over stairs storage cupboard.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with tiled splashbacks, chrome heated towel rail and an obscure double glazed window.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance courtyard being fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35675610.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR108912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.