2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMaintree Crescent, Liverpool
Offers Over £70,000
- Two Bedroom End of Terrace Property
- Entrance Porch, Lounge,
- Fitted Kitchen with appliances and Conservatory.
- Gardens front and rear and first floor Bathroom.
Two bedroom End of Terrace property situated in a popular residential location close to excellent amenities.The property briefly comprises of an entrance porch, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen with appliances and Conservatory. There are gardens front and rear and first floor Bathroom.
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this Two bedroom End of Terrace property situated in a popular residential location. There are excellent shopping facilities in the vicinity and multi-denominational schools and churches are represented in the vicinity as well as library and leisure centre all within walking distance. There is also easy access to the motorway network and New Mersey Speke Retail Park.The property itself briefly comprises of an entrance porch, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen with appliances and Conservatory. There are gardens front and rear and first floor Bathroom. Internal viewing is recommended.
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this Two bedroom End of Terrace property situated in a popular residential location. The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen with appliances and Conservatory. There are gardens front and rear and first floor Bathroom. There are excellent shopping facilities in the vicinity and multi-denominational schools and churches are represented in the vicinity. Internal viewing is recommended. There are excellent local shopping facilities as well as library and leisure centre all within walking distance. There is easy access to the motorway network and New Mersey Speke Retail Park.
Lounge 13' 3" x 16' 6" ( 4.04m x 5.03m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone and tv point, coved ceiling, living flame gas fireplace, laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor, open access to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 13' 3" ( 2.82m x 4.04m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, integrated fridge, pvc ceiling with recessed lighting, cupboard housing gas fired boiler, understairs storage cupboard, door to conservatory, double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 12' ( 3.56m x 3.66m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows and tiled flooring.
Stairs rising from the ground floor, double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.07m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to the rear, heated towel rail, bath with mixer tap, shower, low level W.C, pvc ceiling and recessed lighting, low level W.C, tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
Lawned garden with fenced perimeter, decked patio area and gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35679264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.