4 bedroom detached house for saleShore Road, Kilcreggan, Helensburgh
Sold STC £350,000
- Detached Victorian Villa
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Superb Views & Gardens
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Allen and Harris the estate agents in Helensburgh are delighted to present this superb blonde sandstone four bedroom Victorian family villa located within in an enviable position with fantastic views of the Firth of Clyde and beyond towards Arran.
Allen and Harris the estate agents in Helensburgh are delighted to present this superb blonde sandstone Victorian family villa located within in an enviable position with fantastic views of the Firth of Clyde and beyond towards Arran.
Summerlea is set within private lawned and easily maintained level garden grounds, internally the accommodation is superbly presented throughout comprising entrance porch, reception room, living room with door leading to the front garden, bay windowed dining room, modern breakfasting kitchen, utility, shower room and separate wc, laundry room and coal / log store.
The accommodation on the upper level extends to four double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Features include original plaster cornicing and ceiling roses, an elegant staircase balustrade. A modern double range in the kitchen.
Outside, the garden consists of extensive lawns with borders with a variety of mature trees and shrubs. A gravel drive leads to the rear which has hardstanding opposite the double garage.There is a separate garden shed and greenhouse.
The property further benefits from an oil central heating system and double glazing.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the spacious and well presented accommodation on offer.
Reception Room 12' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.61m )
Living Room 18' 8" narrowing to 11' 10" x 14' 5" narrowing to 9' 8" ( 5.69m narrowing to 11' 10" x 4.39m narrowing to 9' 8" )
Dining Room 17' 9" into bay window x 14' ( 5.41m into bay window x 4.27m )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.58m )
Utility 12' 5" narrowing to 4'11" x 8' 6" narrowing to 5' 4" ( 3.78m narrowing to 4'11" x 2.59m narrowing to 5' 4" )
Master Bedroom 17' 5" into bay window x 13' 7" into wardrobes ( 5.31m into bay window x 4.14m into wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 4 13' 1" x 11' 9" into wardrobe ( 3.99m x 3.58m into wardrobe )
The property is located adjacent to lamp post 43 on Sore Road
Kilcreggan is served by local amenities including a primary school, a health centre, chemist, hotel, butcher, coffee shops and post office. There are regular passenger ferry services to Gourock with good train connections to Glasgow Central. There are also regular bus services to Helensburgh with train connections to Glasgow Queen Street.
The local area also has a good selection of out-door pursuits including sailing, sea, loch fishing and bowling.
Helensburgh offers a wider range of amenities including good local shopping and numerous civic and leisure facilities.
It also has a selection of primary schools, with the reputable Hermitage Academy being the secondary school. Private schooling is catered for by Lomond School which provides facilities for day pupils and boarders alike.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.