1 bedroom flat for saleHyde Park Road, Mutley, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First floor flat
- One bedroom
- No Upward Chain
- UPVC DG And GCH
- In a Central Location
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this excellent one bedroom first floor apartment situated in a convenient, central Mutley Plain location, an ideal investment property.
Offered for sale with no upward chain and situated in Mutley Plain is this excellent one bedroom first floor apartment. This ideal investment property comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and shower room and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The property is approached via a communal entrance porch, with stairs leading to the first floor, on which the apartment is situated.
The door of the apartment leads into an entrance hall, providing loft access and with doors to all rooms.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 12' 2" max into recess ( 4.24m max x 3.71m max into recess )
Open cast iron fireplace with timber mantle, double glazed window to rear elevation, coving and radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 6' ( 3.05m x 1.83m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units to one side, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled splash back, integrated oven and hob, breakfast bar, central heating boiler, coving and double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 11' 3" x 9' 11" max ( 3.43m x 3.02m max )
Open cast iron fireplace with timber mantle, double glazed window to front elevation, coving and two built-in cupboards.
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low level WC and extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35696835.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP103483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.