5 bedroom detached house for saleMacclesfield Road,Prestbury,SK10
- Stunning leisure and media facilities
- Superb detached gated home
- 5 en-suite double bedrooms
- Beautiful landscaped spacious gardens
This outstanding five double bedroom gated property is set located on a highly sought after road within Prestbury which has been fitted to the highest specification through out. The property has high ceilings, large windows and spacious rooms and offers superb light and airy living and entertaining space. There is an impressive separate swimming pool complex with a heated swimming pool, waterfall feature, steam room, spa bath and changing room. The main house promises: Stunning open plan kitchen, dining room, family/ entertaining room; wine cellar; utility; WC; reception room with doors to garden; further reception room. Glass and chrome staircase to 1st floor: Master bedroom suite with his & hers dressing rooms, stylish en-suite bath and shower room, balcony with garden views; three further en-suite double bedrooms; main bathroom. Glass and chrome staircase to 2nd floor: Large games/ cinema room and WC; double bedroom and en-suite. Externally there is a large integral garage; spacious parking area and landscaped front, side and rear spacious gardens. EPC Rating:- C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-35710876.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94Macc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benson Bunch , Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.