2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFrankleigh, Bradford On Avon
Sold STC £300,000
- Utterly Charming Period House
- Superb 21' x 16' Sitting/Dining Room
- 15' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Conservatory Extension
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Secluded Southerly Facing Garden
- Parking for Two/Three Cars
- Viewing Essential
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a impressive and deceptively spacious period house enjoying a secluded setting on the edge of Bradford On Avon. Beautifully presented with a stylish contemporary twist, Oak flooring, Plantation blinds, sleek modern kitchen, south facing gardens and ample parking.
Accommodation comprises Conservatory; Sitting/Dining Room; Kitchen/Breakfast Room; First Floor Landing; Two Bedrooms; Wet Room; Attractive Garden; Parking for three Cars.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 5' 2" ( 4.47m x 1.57m )
Double glazed windows overlooking the garden. Stone tiled flooring. Door to:
Sitting/ Dining Room 20' 11" x 15' 11" ( 6.38m x 4.85m )
A most attractive dual aspect room with sash windows to front and side elevations. Feature working fireplace. Superb Oak flooring Three radiators. Wall light point. Picture rail. Stairs rising to first floor. Feature circular window to side. Telephone point.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.60m x 2.79m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side. Fitted with a superb range of modern matching wall and base units. Rolled edge worksurface with tiled splashback. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Fridge/freezer. Siemens hob, oven and extractor hood. Attractive Oak flooring. Radiator. Hatch to roof.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to roof space. Double glazed window to side. Doors to...
Master Bedroom 14' x 10' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.15m )
Twin double glazed windows to front overlookiing the garden. White plantation blinds. Oak flooring. Double radiator. Wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double radiator. Double glazed velux skylight. Hatch to roofspace. Oak flooring.
Shower/ Wet Room
Double glazed window to side with white plantation blinds. White suite comprising large walking shower area with glass screen and overhead rain shower. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Delightful secluded garden stocked with an array of shrubs and plants. Sunny terrace/patio area. Attractive feature pond. Garden shed and wood store. Pathway leading to front door.
Driveway parking for upto three cars.
Leave bath on the A4 London Road, via the Batheaston bypass and at the next roundabout turn right signposted to Bradford-On-Avon. Follow this road for approximately four miles. The house will be found on the left hand side of the road just pass Cumberwell golf course and before you reach the turning to Staverton/Trowbridge (B3105).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35723676.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.