4 bedroom detached house for saleCotterills Lane, Ward End, Birmingham
Sold STC £240,000
- Brand New Exclusive Family Homes
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- En Suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Separate Lounge And Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
PLOT 4 DETACHED**
NOW AVAILABLE LAST CHANCE TO RESERVE OFF PLAN *DON'T MISS OUT* CALL NOW
Shipways are delighted to announce the launch of 14 Exclusive Brand New Four Bedroom Family Homes.
Please call us now on 0121 747 4722 to arrange an appointment.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to reserve off plan.
Living Room 15' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.67m x 2.49m )
Dining Room 14' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.29m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
•Choice of contemporary kitchen units with worktops
•Stainless steel oven, gas hob with chimney style extractor hood and splash back
•Intergrated or freestanding washer/dryer
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
•Full height tiling
•White sanitary ware bathrooms with chrome taps
•Heated towel rail
•Comprehensive upgrade options
Bedroom Four 18' x 13' 7" ( 5.49m x 4.14m )
'Howdens' Gloss Graphite Kitchen
'Caldaro' Bathroom Suite
'Scandinavian' whitewood staircase with MDF treads
'Redwood' square spindle and posts
'Dordogne' oak interior door
'Ogee' profile skirting and architrave
Polished chrome sockets and light switches
Yale Beverley B21 door level handle
Living Room And Bedrooms
•Spacious and light
•Smooth ceiling throughout and choice of finish in white and off-white or any colour emulsion
•Choice of carpets
•Chrome sockets and switches
•Additional sockets and switches
•Spot lights on chrome bar
•BT and TV points
•Front and rear garden lights
Cotterills Lane is situated in Ward End. It is 0.8 miles from the nearest railway station and 3.1 miles(approx) from New Street Station, Birmingham. It is close to local primary and secondary schools, dentists and doctors. It is 730 yards from Heartlands Hospital and 4.2 miles (approx) from City Hospital
Out And About
Star city is the Midland’s premier family leisure and entertainment Centre
Opened in July 2000, Star city is situated only 10 minutes from the city centre and is the premier family leisure destination for Birmingham and the Midlands. Centred around an impressive central atrium, Star city is the perfect venue for any event
Buses run every 30 minutes to and from Star City
The Fort Shopping Park is a shopping centre in Castle Bromwich near Birmingham, West Midlands, England. It was built on part of Fort Dunlop, the former tyre factory of Dunlop Rubber.
Located in Birmingham just off junction 6 of the M6, The Fort has over 40 stores including high street names; Burton, Boots, Debenhams, Next, Topshop, Oasis, Miss Selfridge and many more. The Food Court also provides a range of refreshments includes Nando’s, Burger King, Harvester, Frankie & Benny's and Starbucks.
The Fort conveniently offers late night opening hours, plus there is safe, free car parking for over 2,000 cars both above and below ground.
These particulars are for guidance only and do not in any way form part of a warranty or guarantee. Artist impressions of typical example of the house type. The materials and external appearance may vary. The brochure should therefore be used as a guide. Floor plans show approximate maximum dimensions for each room. These dimensions may vary. Please consult our sales advisor for specific details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-35732283.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.