4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTavistock Road, Launceston
- Much improved and extended four bedroom detached family home
- In a tucked away spot within walking distance of the town centre and its facilities
- Elevated far reaching views over rolling countryside
- Attractive rear and side garden benefitting from sun throughout the day
- Large garage, garden room / office and ample off road parking for several vehicles
- Ideal for a growing family with schools and leisure facilities close by
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
Full descriptionSan Deblo is a traditionally built detached family home featuring accommodation over two levels with a large garage and ample off road parking.
The popular historic town of Launceston is centred around and below its medieval Norman castle and grounds offers a wide range of domestic, commercial and leisure facilities including 18 hole golf course. Good proximity to the main A30 dual carriageway gives ease of access to other towns, villages and places of interest including the Cathedral city of Exeter with it’s valuable motorway, airport and rail links. The North Cornish coast line is with approximately 20 miles driving distance.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35735840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1940314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.