3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBridgerule
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- Garage and off road parking
- Level and enclosed rear garden
- Well appointed kitchen and bathroom suites
- Popular village location
- Energy efficiency rating - E
Detached 3 bedroom bungalow with family size lawn gardens, off road parking for several vehicles and single garage. The property is found in very good order with well appointed kitchen and bathroom suites, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Delhi is situated within the popular village of Bridgerule with Public House, primary school, playing field, village hall and places of worship. Bridgerule is conveniently situated between the thriving market town of Holsworthy and the north Cornish coastal resort of Bude being just five miles from both. Much of the north Cornish coastline is a Site of Special Scientific Interest and provides many sandy beaches with a variety of watersports available. A range of shopping facilities are available in the market town of Holsworthy including a supermarket as well as sporting facilities and a range of other recreational amenities. There is an excellent preparatory school in both Bude and Holsworthy. A wider range of educational, recreational and shopping facilities is available to the south in Launceston, approximately 12 miles. The cathedral city and county town of Exeter is about 50 miles to the east.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4534500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.