2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoolacombe Road, Bere Alston, Yelverton
Sold STC £54,000
- Brand New semi detached house
- Sought after village location
- Two excellent sized bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Private garden with shed
- Purchase requirements apply
- Minimum share of 30% available
- Maximum share of 75% available
TWO BRAND NEW SEMI DETACHED HOUSES SOLD ON A SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale 2 brand new semi detached houses situated in the sough after village location of Bere Alston. Both properties offer two excellent sized bedrooms, fitted bathroom, lounge/diner, separate wc and fully fitted Howdens 'Greenwich Gloss' white kitchen with blackstone worktop. Featuring allocated parking and private garden with shed, these new homes are an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer to get on to the property ladder. They are being sold under a shared ownership scheme, and purchase requirements will apply.
You can demonstrate a local connection to the area.
You must be a first time buyer.
Can demonstrate you meet the minimum income requirements.
Can demonstrate a deposit sufficient to obtain a mortgage for the property.
Be registered with your Help to Buy Agent; South West Homes
Full Market Price £180,000
Minimum Share 30%
Share Value £54,000
Monthly Rent £289
Estimated Service Charge PCM £35
Lounge / Diner 12' 7" x 14' 11" ( 3.84m x 4.55m )
Kitchen 7' 6" x 11' 11" ( 2.29m x 3.63m )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.98m )
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 12' 7" max ( 3.15m x 3.84m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 14' 11" max ( 3.15m x 4.55m max )
All marketing material, descriptions, illustrations and floorplans have been taken from Hastoe Groups own marketing material.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.