3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRaines Court, Longlands
- Choice of Two & Three Bedroom Properties
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven, Hob & Extractor Hood
- Family Bathrooms with Shower over Bath
- Security Alarms
- Rear Garden Lawned with Garden Shed
- Off Street Parking
- Ground Floor W.C
- Turf Gardens
- Shared Ownership From 25%
Favoured with instruction from Thirteen Group we are pleased to offer this development of two and three bedroom properties on a shared ownership basis. Centrally heated, double glazed and located on this very popular development tucked away off Longlands road. An excellent opportunity to enjoy affordable housing in a good residential area, convenient for access to the town centre.
The descriptive photographs in the sale particulars and floor plan relate to 54a The Ridings which is a two bedroom show house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-35764125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID150474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.