4 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH CHEAM
Withdrawn from Market £2,500,000
- Highly prestigious and much sought-after private road setting in the heart of South and well placed for local golf courses, health clubs, parks and downland
- Many highly regarded private and state schools within the area including Nonsuch and Sutton High School for girls, Sutton Grammar and Glyn for boys, Homefield Preparatory plus Cuddington Croft a...
- Cheam Village provides a vibrant mix of local shops, cafes and restaurants, Little Waitrose, Sainsbury's Local, bus routes and mainline station
- There is access via the A217 towards central London and Morden underground station, and also south for Surrey greenbelt countryside and the M25 linking with motorway network and major internatio...
A rarely available opportunity to purchase a character Burton built family residence, set within grounds of around two thirds of an acre, enjoying a premier private road setting with an exceptionally broad frontage, and offering outstanding potential to extend subject to planning permission - offered for sale with no ongoing chain and highly recommended for viewing.
- 13' 6'' x 10' (plus inner hall )
- 21' 7'' x 16' 6''
- 16' 6'' x 15' 10''
- 13' x 12' 6''
- 11' 11'' x 11'
- 11' 9'' x 10' 9''
- 15' 10'' x 13' 6''
- 11' 11'' x 10' 8''
- 18' x 13' 5''
- 13' x 12'
- 13' 5'' x 9' 11''
- 10' 1'' x 7' 6''
AROUND TWO-THIRDS OF AN ACRE
- 50' x 114'
- 170' x 114'
- 17' 7'' x 14' 1''
- 9' x 5' 9''
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35777130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5855367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.