This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom flat for sale
Regent Park Square, Strathbungo, Glasgow
- Rarely available garden flat set within conservation locale
- Lounge/dining room (fireplace)
- Two bedrooms
- Breakfasting kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Gas ch. Sash & case windows
- Private front garden
**** UNDER OFFER ****
*** AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE ***
A very rarely available traditional garden flat contained within a sandstone townhouse. The property was once occupied by Charles Rennie MacIntosh, famous Scottish architect and designer.
The accommodation, which is in fabulous condition, extends to welcoming reception hallway with large storage cupboard off, lounge/dining room with feature fireplace, inner hallway, modern breakfasting kitchen, two bedrooms (one of single size) and contemporary bathroom with three-piece suite.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and sash and case windows.
Externally there is a private garden to the front with seating area, and a communal area to the rear.
Early internal viewing is essential in order to avoid disappointment.
With its numerous cafés, restaurants and bars, the conservation area of Strathbungo has become one of the most desirable areas on the southside of Glasgow. There is a real sense of community here, and an active local association who organize events through the year. The property is ideally placed to take advantage of local amenities including Queens and Maxwell Parks, and the shops and supermarkets of Victoria Road and Crossmyloof. Shawlands is closeby too, offering a further range of shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as a wide selection of bars and restaurants. Strathbungo offers easy access to public transport links, with bus, road and rail connections providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, West End and beyond.
Lounge 17' 7" x 14' ( 5.36m x 4.27m )
Kitchen 16' 6" x 6' 4" ( 5.03m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 6' ( 4.78m x 1.83m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.01m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.