4 bedroom chalet for saleRope Walk, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of £199,500
- Detached house offering flexible accommodation
- Four bedrooms
- 23' lounge/diner
- Shower room & bathroom
- Swimming pool in rear garden
A detached house offering flexible and spacious accommodation including four bedrooms, good sized lounge/diner, conservatory, bathroom, shower room and much more!! Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached house situated in a town location. The property offers flexible and spacious accommodation which must be viewed to be appreciated!
To the ground floor there is a spacious lounge/diner with double doors out to the garden, kitchen, cloakroom and conservatory. There is also a dining room which can be used as a fourth bedroom and a third bedroom which can also be used as a reception room. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, a shower room and bathroom.
Outside there is ample off road parking, out buildings and gardens. To the rear garden there is a swimming pool with a decked surround.
Entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Diner 23' 7" x 13' 9" ( 7.19m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to side, French doors to garden, gas fire to fireplace, two radiators.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 14' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen 18' 3" x 8' 9" ( 5.56m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, double glazed window to side, one and half bowl single drainer sink, work top surfaces, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, breakfast bar.
Door to boiler cupboard,
Double glazed window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom Three / Reception 20' 2" x 8' 3" ( 6.15m x 2.51m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
Conservatory 17' 9" x 5' 6" ( 5.41m x 1.68m )
UPVC double glazed windows, brick base, door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Window to side, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 9" subject to sloping ceiling x 13' 9" ( 5.11m subject to sloping ceiling x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to rear, television point.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" Subject to sloping ceiling x 8' 9" ( 4.50m Subject to sloping ceiling x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front.
Wash hand basin, shower cubicle, towel radiator, single glazed window to side.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC.
Outside there is a hard standing area providing ample off road parking with brick outbuilding and swimming pool pump house. A gate leads to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is a patio and lawned area leading to a swimming pool which is decked. There is a timber summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35780520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.