2 bedroom flat for saleSt Pancras Place, 277a Grays Inn Road, Kings Cross
- Two bedroom / Two bathroom (786 sq. Ft)
- Duplex Apartment
- Floor - LG/G
- Private terrace
- Ground Rent: £500 pa
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Service Charge (estimated) - £3.46 per sq/ft
- 24 hour concierge & resident's gym
- Developer - Regal Homes
- Building Warranty - BLP 10 year building warranty
Moving City are proud to offer this luxury brand new off plan (786 sq ft) two bedroom, two bathroom duplex for sale in the St. Pancras Place on Grays Inn Road in WC1 by Regal Homes.
Beautiful landscaping defines the development and a serene tree lined avenue provides direct access to the heart of King's Cross. Residents will benefit from access to onsite facilities such as a gymnasium and a hour concierge.
Close to all the shops, cafes, bars & restaurants that the regenerated area has to offer. King's Cross St Pancras is famously London's most accessible station. Six underground lines pass through the station (Circle, Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City, Northern, Metropolitan and Victoria lines) and National Rail enabling each corner of London to be accessed within minutes.
Anticipated Completion - June 2017
Please call us today to find out more details on this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.