4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaxlow Way, Northolt
- Off street parking
- Three WC's & Two bathrooms
- Large rear garden with pergola
- NHBC guarantee
· Combi boiler, space for washing machine.
· Wooden flooring, built in storage, under stair storage.
· Tiled floor, tiled wall, sink, low level WC, heater, electric fan.
· Wooden flooring, front facing double glazed window.
· DINING ROOM
· Tiled floor, gas central heating, TV point.
· Island unit, gas stove, wall and base units, sink, rear facing double glazed windows, frosted double glazed windows, electric oven, extractor.
· Built in storage, double glazed door to garden, gas central heating.
· Carpet, loft access.
· Wooden flooring.
· BEDROOM ONE
· Tiled flooring, low level WC, juliet balcony, wooden flooring, shelves.
· EN SUITE
· Tiled floor, power shower, low level WC, heater, fan, sink, part tiled wall.
· Tiled floor, low level WC, sink, heater, paneled bath, shower screen, vanity cabinet, mirror, part tiled wall.
· BEDROOM TWO
· Built in walk in wadrobe, wooden flooring, gas central heating, velux window.
· BEDROOM THREE
· Wooden flooring, rear facing double glazed windows, built in wadrobe, gas central heating.
· BEDROOM FOUR
· Wooden flooring, rear facing double glazed window, gas central heating.
· REAR GARDEN
· Patio, garden lights, security light, gazebo, seating area, rear storage, shrubs, flower beds, tree.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35803391.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G1932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Greenford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.