3 bedroom apartment for sale15 Indescon Square, Millharbour, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- 3 bedroom/2 bathroom
- Generous balcony
- 1095 sq/ft
- Secure underground parking space
- 4th floor with lift access
- 24 hr concierge
- Service Charge £4218 p.a. approx.
- Ground Rent £500 p.a. approx.
STUNNING SPACIOUS APARTMENT IN A PRIME LOCATION!
LiFE Residential are pleased to offer this spaciously designed 3 bedroomed, 2 bathroom, one being an en-suite. The apartment has been furnished to the highest of standards.
Apart of sought after Indescon Square development just moments from the vibrant Canary Wharf global trading headquarters, restaurants and bars.
The apartment is finished to the highest of standards and includes a stylish modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances, master bedroom with luxury en-suite, 2nd double bedroom and spacious family bathroom with shower fitting. After a hard day you can also relax on your large private balcony and watch the world go by.
Residents will also benefit from a video entrance system, 24 hour Concierge and beautiful extensive landscaped public gardens.
Property ref: 121_2653_3889348
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35807334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3889348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.