3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleErith, Kent
- Price Range: £228,000 - £248,000
- 3 bedroom Semi-detached
- Off-road parking
- Scope for extension (STPP)
Being what is believed to be the ex-show home for the development, this great family home offers a wealth of potential at great value for money.The property has been a family home for the last 42 years and has been owned by the current seller since 1969. As you can imagine, there are a lot of memories attached to this home and the current seller will be sad to see it go, but hopes the new family owners will have as much fun and happiness as they have had over the years.This is the type of property that all growing families should want as it already provides ample bedroom and living space, but with the necessary planning permission has the fantastic potential of becoming a 4/5 bedroom home allowing you to put your 'grand design' skills and ambitions to the test!Being so close to major road and rail links, it's hard to believe how quiet the no through road is! You are in walking distance to rail links into London, so perfect for the commuter and all amenities of the local towns are either a short drive or bus journey away.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge/Diner: 22'5 × 13'4 (6.83m × 4.07m)
- Kitchen: 8'9 × 7'7 (2.66m × 2.32m)
- Conservatory: 11'3 × 7'1 (3.42m × 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 × 9'1 (4.46m × 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 × 6'11 (3.08m × 2.12m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 × 8'0 (2.77m × 2.45m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 × 5'6 (2.01m × 1.68m)
- GROUND FLOOR
- Large Garden
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35809889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14706088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Barnehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.