3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSycamore Avenue, Wickersley, Rotherham
- GREAT FAMILY PURCHASE
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Close to local schools
- Good access to M18/M1
- Gardens to front and rear
- VIEW NOW!
SURE TO APPEAL TO THE FAMILY BUYER - THREE BEDROOM SEMI IN WICKERSLEY.
This well presented three bedroom semi detached property is set in a popular location with good access to all the amenities of Wickersley and local schools. EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED - DON`T MISS OUT!
An opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached property which is situated in a popular location and is well placed for the M18/M1 Motorway network, local schools and all the amenities at the Tanyard, Wickersley.
The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The property has gardens to the front and rear and a driveway providing off road parking.
A upvc door to the front opens into the entrance porch with double glazed window to the front. A double glazed door with side panel opens into the:-
With staircase leading to the first floor accommodation and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/dining Room 11' 10" max x 20' 2" ( 3.61m max x 6.15m )
This spacious lounge and dining room has double glazed windows to the front and rear, two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling. Both areas have fire surrounds with inset gas fires.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' ( 2.51m x 2.13m )
The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with inset sink unit, work surfaces and a pantry. There is an electric oven with a gas hob over, integrated fridge and freezer. Housed in the kitchen is the central heating boiler and there is a double glazed window to the rear and a upvc door opening onto the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side, coving to the ceiling and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.10m )
Featuring a range of fitted wardrobes, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 10' 7" to wardrobe fronts ( 2.67m x 3.23m to wardrobe fronts )
Having fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.08m x 1.80m )
This room has a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and fitted storage.
Featuring a modern white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over and screen, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a storage cupboard, central heating radiator and the walls and floor are tiled to complement the fittings. Double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and a driveway providing off-road parking. a wooden gate leads to the rear of the property where there is a patio area adjacent to the property with a lawned garden beyond with stepping stone path leading to a further patio area perfect for al fresco dining. The garden is well stocked with mature plants, shrubs and hedging.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35815029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.