Property for saleWineham Lane, Wineham, Nr. Henfield
Withdrawn from Market £80,000
- Lot A to South: Approx. 6 ac. (2.43Ha). Guide Price: £150,000 (SOLD)
- Lot B to South: Approx. 5 ac. (2.02Ha). Guide Price: £125,000 (SOLD)
- Lot 1: Approx. 4.40 ac. (1.78 Ha). Guide Price: £90,000
- Lot 2: Approx. 4.22 ac. (1.71 Ha). Guide Price: £85,000
- Lot 3: Approx. 3.68 ac. (1.49 Ha). Guide Price: £80,000
- Lot 4: Approx. 3.40 ac. (1.38 Ha). Guide Price: £75,000
- Lot 5: Approx. 6.67 acres (2.70 Ha). Guide Price: £145,000
AVAILABLE IN 7 LOTS. LOT 3 of 7. Approx. 3.68 ac. (1.49 Ha) Guide Price £80,000. Set on the edge of the popular rural village, an attractive block land extending overall to approx. 33.37 acres (13.50 Ha.) with road frontage to Wineham Lane and to Bob Lane to the North part. The land is available for sale in up to 7 lots with 2 lots to the South (Lots A & B) having already been sold. Each lot has road frontage to Wineham Lane and with a right of way over the area shaded brown on the initial section of Lot 1 to provide access to Lot 2 and, similarly, with access over the brown shaded area to Lot 3 to provide access to Lots 4 & 5 and then with independent gates into each Lot. There are fine rural views to the South and the Downs in the distance. Please note: the photos are indicative of the the land generally and don't necessarily apply to individual lots and further fencing may have taken place since originally photographed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5923683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.