5 bedroom detached house for salePoundstock, Bude
- Detached 4/5 bedroom house
- Superb coastal views towards Lundy Island
- Lawned gardens and off road parking
- Peaceful hamlet location
- Convenient access to A39 'Atlantic Highway'
- Energy efficiency rating - E (50)
Substantial detached residence set in a peaceful location with superb coastal views towards Lundy Island. The property provides spacious accommodation comprising 4/5 bedrooms (master ensuite), light and airy dining space, well appointed kitchen, cosy living room and versatile loft space. Outside the property has off road parking and lawned gardens.
Tregole is a small rural hamlet set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty approximately 0.75 miles from the A39 Atlantic Highway between Bude and Wainhouse Corner. The social, commercial and shopping facilities of Bude are within 6 miles. In all directions from Tregole there is countryside of outstanding natural beauty. To the north the rugged North Cornish coast famed for popular family surfing beaches. To the west the open spaces of
Bodmin Moor ideal for walking and riding. To the east is Dartmoor National Park and to the south the hidden treasures of the Tamar Valley steeped in 18th century mining history. Tregole is 16 miles from Launceston on the A30 dual carriageway spine road for Cornwall and Devon. Beyond Launceston, Exeter (a further 42 miles) provides intercity rail link, M5 motorway link and international airport. To the south of Launceston (some 28 miles further) the city of Plymouth provides a continental ferry port and intercity rail link.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5010895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.