3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleInglemere Road, Mitcham
Sold STC £370,000
- Sought after location
- Quiet residential road
- Spacious accommodation
- Private rear garden
- Excellent transport links
- Close to amenities
- No onward chain
Offering planning permission for a separate one bedroom house is this very well presented end of terrace family home, superbly positioned in a quiet residential location close Tooting British Rail station and the green open spaces of Figges Marsh Common.
Offering planning permission for a separate one bedroom house is this very well presented end of terrace family home, superbly positioned in a quiet residential location close Tooting British Rail station and the green open spaces of Figges Marsh Common. The property boasts a large through lounge providing generous entertaining space, modern kitchen with matching cupboard units, three piece bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Further benefits include a private rear garden with decked area and no onward chain. The property tastefully combines period features with modern fittings and offers easy access to Tooting BR Station (City Thameslink) and Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line).
Ceiling coving, picture rail, dado rail, single panel gas central heating radiator, storage housing electric consumer unit and doors leading to through lounge.
Through Lounge 25' 2" max x 10' ( 7.67m max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling coving, various power points, gas central heating radiator, feature fireplace, fitted storage units, double doors and window to rear.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.11m x 1.75m )
Window to rear aspect, various power points, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, base and wall mounted units, fitted oven, gas hob and extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine and door to side.
First Floor Landing
Single panel gas central heating radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 2" Fitted Wardrobe ( 4.14m x 3.40m Fitted Wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling coving, various power points, double panel gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 6' 5" Fitted Wardrobe ( 3.45m x 1.96m Fitted Wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, various power points, fitted wardrobe and fitted storage unit.
Double glazed window to side, fitted bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, storage unit housing hand basin with mixer tap, low level w/c, and tail heater.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
Velux window to front and back, eves storage and various power points.
Decked area to front and rear, storage shed, and door giving access to garage.
Double doors, window to side, various power points and space for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35837857.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG102704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.