Hotel for saleST CHADS ROAD, SOUTH SHORE, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY1
- LICENSED 8 BEDROOM GUEST HOUSE (7 EN-SUITE)
- EXCELLENTLY APPOINTED INTERNALLY
- PRIVATE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH PATIO
- INDIVIDUALLY STYLED ROOMS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE QUALITY
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this 8 bedroom guest house located on one of South Shores primary trading roads. The property is ideally positioned for the Pleasure Beach, Promenade, shops and local amenities. In outstanding order internally with guest rooms individually styled the property offers guests a pleasant stay which are reflected in the trading accounts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-35839232.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.