2 bedroom terraced house for saleCastleford Road, Normanton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £95,000 - £100,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Throughout
- Easy Reach of M62
- Mid Terrace
GUIDE PRICE £95,000 - £100,000 NOT TO BE MISSED! This exceptionally well presented two bedroom mid terrace property offering beautiful accommodation throughout.
GUIDE PRICE £95,000 - £100,000 William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented two bedroom mid terrace property which would make a fantastic starter home.
The property comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally to the rear is an enclosed rear garden with a feature Indian stone area and artificial lawn.
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' ( 4.01m x 3.66m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the front. This immaculately presented living space is fitted with a modern living flame effect electric fire, television point and sky connection. Finished with the original ceiling coving and a radiator.
Stairs to the first floor landing and internal door leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.01m x 4.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This spacious second reception room provides ample space for furniture and is fitted with a modern feature working electric fire place. Finished with a radiator. Internal doors leading to the cellar room and kitchen respectively.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the side. Fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a one and a half bowl sink. Integrated electric double oven and gas hob with chimney style extractor. Plumbed for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Finished with spot lights, tiled splash backs, solid wood flooring and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.67m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This spacious master bedroom has an over the staircase wardrobe/storage cupboard. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 6' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.08m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This good sized second bedroom is finished with coving and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a thre epiece bathroom suite comprising of bath with electric shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with part tiled walls, coving and modern ladder style radiator.
To the front of the property is a traditional buffer garden with brick boundary wall with timber hand gate. To the rear is a well kept garden featuring Indian stone paving, artifical lawn and electric power point. The rear garden is enclosed by a brick boundary wall with columns and timber panelled inserts.
From the Castleford office and turn left on to Savile Road at the roundabout take the first exit on to A655/ Church Street. Pass through three roundabouts remaining on A655. Continue on for approximately 2 miles and keep left to stay on A655. Turn right on to Castleford Road. The property is on the right hand side and will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35846847.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.