3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVale Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £249,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Victorian Semi-Detached House
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Spacious & Versatile
- Stunning Period Features
- Improved & Extended
- Well Presented Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Essential!
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity to secure this spacious 3/4 bedroom Victorian semi-detached house situated in a highly sought after residential area of St Leonards. This extended property has a wealth of original period features mixed elegantly with modern fixtures.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity to secure this spacious Victorian semi-detached house having been much improved by the current owners the property has a wealth of original period features mixed elegantly with modern fixtures. This spacious and versatile accommodation includes an open plan living area with dining room, sun room and a fully fitted kitchen with separate utility area and an additional room for study or extra bedroom. A separate lounge and cloakroom make up the ground floor with three bedrooms and a family bathroom completing the upper floor. Externally the property features off road parking and a beautifully presented garden to the rear. Viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the space and character on offer from this stunning family home.
Wooden front door with leaded light window and stained glass into
With tiled floor and original sash window to the side aspect with door into
With real oak wood flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and door into
With low level W.C, wash hand basin, tiled floor and window to the side aspect.
Lounge 14' 11" Into Bay x 13' 4" Into Recess ( 4.55m Into Bay x 4.06m Into Recess )
With original open fire place with molded cast iron surround and inset wood/coal burning stove, real oak flooring, period coving and high skirting boards, TV & Telephone points, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and original sash windows in the bay to the front aspect with wooden shutters.
Open Plan Living Irregular Shaped Room 30' 4" Max x 20' 8" Max ( 9.25m Max x 6.30m)
Spacious and naturally light space incorporating:
Kitchen / Utility 21' 11" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 6.68m Max x 2.67m Max )
Newly fitted with a modern matching range of base level storage units with a mix of drawers beneath work surfaces with inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, connections and space for Range style cooker. plumbing and space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, real oak flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect. opens onto
Dining Area 13' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.33m )
With real oak flooring, picture rail, wall mounted centrally heated radiator. Opens onto
Tiled floor with under floor heating, wall lights, skylight window and further windows to the rear aspect & fitted with hand crafted solid oak double glazed by-folding doors opening to the rear garden. Door into
Study / Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Tiled floor with under floor heating and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
From Entrance Hall stairs rise to
With loft access and door into
Bedroom One 15' 6" Into Bay x 12' 5" Plus Wardrobes ( 4.72m Into Bay x 3.78m Plus Wardrobes )
With built in wardrobes, Coved ceiling, high skirting boards, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a bay fronted sash windows to the front aspect with wooden shuttering.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" Into Recess x 11' 1" ( 3.99m Into Recess x 3.38m )
With coving, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and original sash windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
With dado rail, TV point and a original sash window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising roll top bath with mixer tap and separate shower unit concealed behind tiling with overhead filament and curtain surrounding, low level W.C, wooden vanity unit fitted with wash hand basin and mixer tap, wooden flooring, a duel aspect with frosted windows to the side and front aspects.
To the front there is a gated driveway with parking for one car and a low maintenance mature garden with planted shrubs and bushes.
To the rear of the property is a beautifully maintained garden principally laid to lawn starting with a patio seating area with potted plants onto the lawned area with planted borders with steps up to raised decking with a playhouse.
There are Sky points in all bedrooms, lounge, family room and study.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS108042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.