5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWELHOLME ROAD, GRIMSBY
Sold STC £245,000
- Imposing family five bedroom semi detached home built around the 1890's
- Benefitting from a rear extension and a new fitted kitchen
- In the heart of Wellow Conservation Area and overlooking Peoples Park
- Three receptions, five bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Gas central heating and uPVC windows
- Great transport links to Grimsby and surrounding area
- Hallway, lounge, Sitting room, kitchen/dining area and two bathrooms.
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band D
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to market this Victorian semi-detached family home to be sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Found overlooking Peoples Park in one of Grimsby's most respected residential areas which is conveniently placed for the town centre and all amenities. This property may well have been built around the 1890's and has retained many of its fine architectural features and has in places been sympathetically modernised creating a continental feel with its high ceilings and ornate mouldings. With electric front gates and a walled rear garden this property offers a lot of privacy from the hustle and bustle of modern day life. The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, hallway, lounge, sitting room, downstairs bathroom, kitchen with dining area, five bedrooms and a bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5497893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.