2 bedroom flat for saleCastle Street, Sleaford
- AVAILABLE NOW
- First Floor Leasehold Apartment
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom, Bedroom Two/Study
- Call now to view
Investors take note of this COMPETITIVELY PRICED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT in a central location in the town of SLEAFORD. The property has gas central heating, majority uPVC windows where specified and an excellent size open plan living dining kitchen.
A superb opportunity to purchase an affordable FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT in a central location within the popular town of SLEAFORD. The property has gas central heating, majority uPVC windows where specified and briefly comprises of an entrance lobby / hallway to the ground floor, providing a useful storage space and the staircase rising to the first floor. To the first floor there is an open plan living dining kitchen, including a utility area and master bedroom. There is also a second bedroom/study area.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the accommodation can be fully appreciated for the price.
Entrance Lobby / Hallway 8' 7" x 5' 10" incl staircase ( 2.62m x 1.78m incl staircase )
This useful space is approached via a partly glazed uPVC front entrance door and can be utilised as a storage area or study space and has ceramic tiled flooring, power and lighting. From here the staircase rising to the first floor.
With uPVC window and radiator.
Living Dining Kitchen 19' x 8' 9" max overall ( 5.79m x 2.67m max overall )
This excellent open plan space provides ample space for cooking as well as for dining and relaxing and has a range of fitted kitchen cupboards, as well as a single drainer stainless steel sink. There is work surfacing with tiled splashbacks, gas cooker point, access to loft space and two radiators. There is also a television point and three uPVC windows.
Utility Room 5' 3" x 4' 2" ( 1.60m x 1.27m )
This useful space has plumbing for automatic washing machine, cupboard with gas central heating boiler, uPVC window, work surfacing and wall mounted storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' x 6' 10" excl alcove ( 3.66m x 2.08m excl alcove )
The main bedroom has a velux style window, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two / Study 8' x 5' 9" ( 2.44m x 1.75m )
This room leads directly off the living dining kitchen and has a velux style window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is an extractor fan, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Agents Note One
We are advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease. Prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
Agents Note Two
Whilst we refer to the property having a study / bedroom two, we would point out this room leads directly off the living dining kitchen and therefore maybe more suitable as a study.
Agents Note Three
This property is available to Investors only, being sold with the tenant in place.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35886912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.