2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAddison Road, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £110,000
- ** GUIDE PRICE £110,000 TO £120,000**
- Utility Room
- Well Presented Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Viewing Essential
** GUIDE PRICE £110,000 TO £120,000**STUNNING two bedroom semi detached property offering off road parking, extended to the side, giving dining space and a utility. Being ideally located to local desired schools and amenities this property needs to be viewed!
** GUIDE PRICE £110,000 TO £120,000**TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS**EXTENDED TO SIDE**CONSERVATORY**DRIVEWAY**WELL PRESENTED REAR GARDEN**MODERN THROUGHOUT**UTILITY**VIEWING ESSENTIAL**
Front upvc double glazed entrance door giving access into hallway, laminate to flooring and central heating radiator.
Having low flush w.c, central heating radiator and laminate to flooring.
Benefiting from wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Plumbing and space for white goods including washing machine and freezer. Central heating radiator and laminate to flooring.
Dining Kitchen 15' 8" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 4.78m Max x 3.00m Max )
Modern fitted kitchen benefiting from a range of wall and base units, having complementary work tops and tiling to splashback. Integral electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Integral dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Laminate to flooring and central heating radiator, having dining space, down lights to ceiling, upvc double glazed patio doors giving access to rear and upvc double glazed window.
Lounge 13' x 12' Max ( 3.96m x 3.66m Max )
Having carpet to flooring and inset feature gas fire. Central heating radiator and front facing upvc double glazed window. Upvc double glazed patio doors giving access to conservatory.
Double glazed upvc conservatory with power and lighting. Laminate to flooring and rear double glazed patio doors giving access to the rear.
Stairs giving access to upper level, storage cupboard housing gas boiler. Carpet to flooring and loft hatch giving access to loft.
Bedroom One 9' 1" to fitted wardrobes x 13' 1" ( 2.77m to fitted wardrobes x 3.99m )
Double bedroom benefiting from fitted cream wardrobes, carpet to flooring and central heating radiator. Front and rear upvc double glazed window, giving natural lighting. TV Point.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 10' 8" to wardrobes ( 2.77m x 3.25m to wardrobes )
Rear facing double bedroom with built in wardrobes and central heating radiator. Rear upvc double glazed
Modern fitted bathroom briefly consist: panel bath with mixer taps, shower over connected via mains, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Fully tiled to walls and floors, chrome central heating radiator. Down lights to ceiling. Side facing upvc double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property there is a gated paved driveway offering off road parking, laid to lawn and shrubs and edging. Enclosed rear garden benefiting from laid to lawn and decked area for garden furniture. Shrubs and edging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35889234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.