2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreat North Road, Barnby Moor, Retford
Sold STC £130,000
- Well presented detached bungalow
- Entrance Hall, lounge, kitchen, shower room
- Two double bedrooms
- PVCu double glazing, gas central heating (new boiler 2014)
- Ample parking to the front
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN is this delightful detached bungalow positioned in the highly regarded North Nottinghamshire village of Barnby Moor. Ample parking to the front, well presented accommodation throughout and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Positioned in the delightful village of Barnby Moor, which despite its small size offers amenities including two highly regarded restaurants and a hotel. The village is ideally located between the towns of Bawtry and Retford, both offering a wealth of amenities. Ideal for commuters, the A1 motorway is accessed in under two miles, Retford Rail station which offers intercity train links to most major cities is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield Doncaster international airport is just 10.6 miles away.
Double glazed door, central heating radiator and neutral decor.
Fitted with a large shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin. Double glazed window, splashback tiling, heated towel rail and a tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' ( 4.42m x 3.66m )
Open plan into the conservatory with neutral decor and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Range of country cream wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces. Integrated gas hob with extractor above and electric oven, space for a fridge freezer and a washing machine. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer, complementary flooring, splashback tiling, double glazed window and loft access.
Conservatory 17' 1" x 7' 8" ( 5.21m x 2.34m )
Open plan from the kitchen with double glazed windows.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Feature wall in grey, central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed box bay window.
Bedroom 2 11' x 13' 5" into bay and recess ( 3.35m x 4.09m into bay and recess )
PVCu double glazed box bay window, central heating radiator and neutral decor.
To the front of the property is a double width parking area. To the rear is a garden with a raised terrace and small lawned ares. The garden is enclosed by fence and wall and edged by plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35902821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.