5 bedroom detached house for saleMold Road, Mold, Flintshire
- Spacious Family Home
- Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room
- Conservatory, Study, Utility
- Five Bedrooms, Two En Suite
- Family Bathroom, Double Garage
- Gardens, Extensive Parking
MUST BE VIEWED - IMMACULATELY PRESENTED - QUITE SIMPLY OUTSTANDING - A truly impressive and beautifully presented five bedroom family home standing within mature spacious gardens and offering views towards the clwydian range. Occupying an attractive position in the popular village of Mynydd Isa and on the periphery of the historic market town of Mold this substantial family home comprises of; Spacious entrance hall, lounge, impressive dining room with double doors leading into the conservatory, study, high specification kitchen/dining room and good size utility room. To the first floor there are five double bedrooms, two of which have en suite and also a family bathroom. Outside there are private landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear, patio area and also access to the elevated level of the garden which offers far reaching views.
Property ref: 121_1842_3886132
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35926440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3886132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Gleave Estate Agents, Buckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.