4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pingle, Northborough, Peterborough
Sold STC £550,000
- An impressive 25'10" x 17'0" kitchen / breakfast room
- 19'6" x 12'10" living room
- Stunning individual family home
- Two en-suite shower rooms
- Detached double garage with gym/office above
- Rear garden providing a high degree of privacy
A stunning individual detached family home, built and finished to a very high standard throughout with flexible and versatile accommodation including a 25'10" x 17'0" kitchen/breakfast room, a 19'6" x 12'10" sitting room, 4 bedrooms, 2 en suites, a double garage and with office/gym above.
A stunning individual detached family home situated in the sought after village of Northborough. The property, which has been built and finished to a very high standard throughout, offers flexible and versatile accommodation including a 25'10" x 17'0" kitchen/breakfast room, a 19'6" x 12'10" sitting room, dining room, study, utility and cloakroom. The first floor boasts four bedrooms with the master having an en-suite and dressing area and an en-suite to bedroom 2. A block paved driveway provides ample off road parking, leading to a detached double garage with office/gym above and leads further to the enclosed rear garden with a high degree of privacy.
An elegant hallway with a central split staircase with attractive balustrades, oak flooring, radiator, coving, recessed spotlights, two double glazed windows to the front aspect and doors to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a granite wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, close coupled WC with hidden cistern, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, radiator, coving, spotlights and ceramic tiled flooring.
Living Room - 19'6" x 12'10"
Entered via oak glazed French doors with feature inglenook fireplace with bressumer beam and brick surround, coving, two radiators, spotlights, two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two double glazed windows to the side aspect and oak glazed French doors to:
Dining Room - 12'10" x 12'7"
Radiator, wall light, coving and double glazed French doors to the garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 25'10" x 17'0"
An impressive L shaped room fitted with a range of base and eye level units with granite worktops over, central island unit with granite worktop, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, built-in fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher, built-in oven range with extractor hood over, built-in microwave, ceramic tiled flooring, exposed brick work, two radiators, coving, double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed French doors to the garden and door to:
Utility Room - 8' x 6'8"
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units complimenting the kitchen with granite worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for tumble drier, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, coving, spotlights and double glazed door to the side aspect.
Study - 12'11" x 7'7"
Oak flooring, radiator, coving, spotlights and two double glazed windows to the front.
A stunning galleried landing with split level staircase, double glazed window to the front aspect, access to loft space, airing cupboard, two radiators, telephone point, coving, spotlights and door to:
Master Bedroom - 21'4" x 12'9"
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, coving, spotlights and opening to:
Dressing Area - 10' x 3'8"
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built-in double wardrobes, radiator, coving, spotlights and door to:
Fitted with a luxury four piece suite comprising a Jacuzzi bath with hand shower attachment over, double shower cubicle with power shower, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under, close coupled WC, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, coving, spotlights and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 - 12'7" excluding door recess x 9'11"
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, coving, spotlights and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a tiled shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, full height tiling to all walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, coving, spotlights and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 3 - 12'8" x 10'6"
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, coving and recessed spotlights.
Bedroom 4 - 12'7" x 9'9"
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator, coving, spotlights.
Fitted with a luxury three piece suite comprising a freestanding Jacuzzi roll top bath with hand shower attachment and telephone style mixer tap, His & Hers wash hand basins with cupboards under, close coupled WC, full height tiling to all walls, ceramic tiled flooring, heated towel rail, coving, spotlights and double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property is a large driveway providing parking for several vehicles leading to the side of the property accessed via wrought iron electric gates leading further to the side and rear of the property. This leads to the large detached double garage. The Westerly facing is laid to lawn with a patio area and decked seating area providing a high degree of privacy.
Garage - 19'6" x 18'10"
A detached double garage with power and light connected, double glazed window to the side aspect and door to:
Office /Gym - 15'8" x 10'11"
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, spotlights and access to loft space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35945388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC100696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.