4 bedroom detached house for salePARK LANE, Poynton, Cheshire
- BRAND NEW BUILD
- 4 BEDROOMS 2 BATHROOMS
- ADAPTABLE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- REAR DECKED GARDEN
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
Designed by RENOWNED MANCHESTER ARCHITECT "CAD" This BESPOKE BUILT BRAND NEW HOME offers FANTASTIC CONTEMPORARY LIVING SPACE over 3 LEVELS plus DRIVEWAY + GARAGE - There are 4 BEDROOMS & 2 BATHS plus D/S WC - A SPACIOUS LOUNGE with JULIET BALCONY & VAULTED CEILINGS and FABULOUS MODERN DINING KITCHEN. 10 YEAR NEW BUILD WARRANTY.
If you are looking for a home offering contemporary living space with adaptable accommodation which offers easy access into a thriving Cheshire Village, then this home may well be the one for you!
Built and completed in 2015 "The White House" was designed by CAD the Award Winning Manchester Architect and has blended itself into this fashionable part of Park Lane superbly! Close to the Towers Road in the Hockley Area of Poynton, The White House offers easy access into the village, where names such as Waitrose and Costa Coffee can be found. There is a wealth of other independent shops, catering for most needs, which include well reputed drinking and eating places. Local Schools at Primary and Secondary level are also within easy reach and bus routes run close by.
Internally we trust our floor plans will give you a good indication of the shape, size and layout of the accommodation on offer, however this really is a home which needs to be viewed to be appreciated! Key features in this fantastic home comprise:
* Spacious dining kitchen on the ground floor with contemporary units and contrasting coloured work tops, plus integrated appliances such as double oven, fridge freezer, gas hob with extractor hood, washing machine and dishwasher.
* Bi-Folding doors leading out from the ground floor dining kitchen onto a spacious decked area - Ideal for entertaining.
* Bi-Folding doors in the lounge which have a Juliet Balcony feature looking out over the decked area.
* Attractive vaulted ceiling along one side of the spacious lounge with Velux windows and inset spot lights adding a contemporary and stylish feel to this spacious room.
* Two modern stylish bathrooms, with the main bathroom as shown on the photos having a shower shaped bath plus wash hand basin and low level WC with modern chrome fittings; The en-suite on the second floor has a walk in shower in addition to the wash hand basin and low level WC with waterfall design taps and both with stylish tiled walls and floor coverings.
* A ground floor study area, with fitted cupboards and adaptable usage which can be found adjacent to the ground floor washroom with low level WC and wash hand basin.
* Attached garage which could easily be converted should more internal living space be required, plus parking space to the front of the garage.
To view this fabulous new build opportunity contact Snapes in Poynton 7 days a week on 01625 874 344
Entrance Hall -
Dining Kitchen - 16'3'' x 12'2'' (4.95m x 3.71m) -
Study - 7'3'' x 5'10'' (2.21m x 1.78m) -
Shower Room - 5'10'' x 4'4'' (1.78m x 1.32m) -
Attached Garage - 16'11'' x 8'8'' (5.16m x 2.64m) -
First Floor -
Lounge - 24'9'' x 12'10'' max (7.54m x 3.91m max) -
Bedroom/Reception Room - 12'2'' x 8'2'' (3.71m x 2.49m) -
Bedroom/Reception Room - 8'9'' x 6'6'' (2.67m x 1.98m) -
Bathroom - 8'9'' x 5'3'' (2.67m x 1.60m) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom - 15'6'' x 8'1'' (4.72m x 2.46m) -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom - 12'3'' x 8'11'' (3.73m x 2.72m) -
Measurements are approximate and no appliances have been tested. This brochure does not form part of a legal contract and is for guidance purposes only and prepared in good faith.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35946762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25768196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Snape, Poynton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.