Land for saleBEAN LEECH ROAD, STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE
Guide Price £50,000
- By Private Treaty
- Green Belt Land
- 3.32 Acres (1.43 Hectares)
- Road Frontage to Bean Leach Road
- Adjacent Existing Development
- Amenity Value
Frank Marshall & Company are favoured with instructions to offer 3.32 acres of valuable amenity land for sale by Private Treaty.
The land is located off Bean Leach Road between Hazel Grove and Offerton Green.
From the A523/A6 junction at Hazel Grove continue on the A6 heading north West. After approximately ½ mile turn right onto Commercial Road before bearing left onto Bean Leach Road after 250m. The land iso n the right hand side after a further 500m and is clearly identified on site by our For Sale sign.
Town and Country Planning
The property is sold notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme or Agreement Resolution or Agreement, or Notice which may be or may come to be in force subject to any statutory powers or bye-laws without obligation on behalf of the vendors to specify same.
Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
SK1 3XE Tel: 0161 480 4949
Tenure and Method of Sale
The freehold title to the land will be offered for sale by Private Treaty with vacant possession upon completion.
The land may be viewed at any reasonable time of day by persons in possession of these particulars and upon prior notification to Frank Marshall & Company.
Frank Marshall & Company for themselves and for the vendors of this property who Agents they are give notice that:-
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of any offer or contract.
2 Subjective comments in these Sale Particulars reflect the opinion of the selling Agents at the time the Sales Particulars were prepared during March 2011.
3. All intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars.
4. The vendor does not make or give, nor Frank Marshall & Company or any person in their employment have any authority, to make or give any representations of warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5. Before placing any reliance whatsoever upon any oral representations or warranty affecting or concerning the property or any part thereof by whomsoever given, all intending purchasers should obtain written confirmation thereof from Frank Marshall & Company.
6. The agents have not checked the legal documents to verify the freehold status of the property. Prospective buyers are advised to obtain verification of this from their solicitors or surveyors.
7. Those intending to walk the land have a duty to take care for their own safety and do so entirely at their own risk. Neither the vendor nor his Agents accept any responsibility for loss of injury.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35947631.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100069000709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wright Marshall Estate Agents, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.