2 bedroom apartment for saleGreat Northern Road, Derby
- Modern Apartment
- Ideal FTB
- City Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- 50% Shared Ownership
** Available at 100% ownership at £85,000 ** A superbly presented and located second floor apartment offered for sale on a 50% shared ownership basis. The accommodation would be ideally suited to a first time buyer and in brief comprises of - entrance hallway,
A superbly presented and located second floor apartment offered for sale on a 50% shared ownership basis. The accommodation would be ideally suited to a first time buyer and in brief comprises of - entrance hallway, accessed via a secure communal area, spacious lounge/kitchen area with a range of modern fitted units, two generous double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found allocated parking. The apartment is within walking distance of Derby City and has excellent road links with the A38 and A50. The property can also be purchased on a 100% full ownership basis.
Having UPVC double glazed door, laminate floor covering, entry phone system, built-in storage cupboard and airing cupboard, electric storage heater and doors to accommodation.
Lounge Area 13' 5" x 12' 6" max ( 4.09m x 3.81m max )
Having double glazed window to the rear, TV and telephone points, open access into kitchen area and wall mounted electric storage heater.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
Fitted with modern matching wall and base units and roll top preparation work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink, integral electric hob and integral electric oven, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 14' x 8' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.64m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, TV aerial point and wall mounted electric storage heater.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.64m )
Having double glazed window to the front and wall mounted electric storage heater.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of panel bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, electric shower over bath, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, vinyl floor covering and extractor fan.
Can be found allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35952270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER201962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.